Monday, December 7, 2009

A Holden Caufield

Wow...umm...okay. I don't know how well this is going to go over for you. Just hope they're not all thirsty for blood.

Rumors are stupid, but the fact that you did something really stupid in the first place just makes it worst. Where the fuck was your head?

Here's to me having no faith whatsoever in the generations that will come after me.

This is where you drink something. I guess.

I could be more vague. It's really not something that would make your life a whole lot better by knowing. Thinking about it makes me wanna throw up. Why couldn't I be like the one person who doesn't know a damn thing about it? It's not something that involves me either. It only bothers me because I thought this person was different and had way more common sense than that. I guess not.

Did you know one of the new Smashing Pumpkins songs is up somewhere on the interbot? You probably know I couldn't care less.

You can't sexy dance to punk rock.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment