Saturday, December 5, 2009

It is done

So I somehow convinced my friends to go see New Moon with me tonight. All I can say is wow. We left maybe 4/5th's through the movie only because I was sure it might possibly get funnier. My friends gave up like 20 minutes in and were just flipping me off the whole time. Worst waste of money ever. Fuck you lady for telling me to shut up. I know I was being an asshole, but there were people next to me who were just talking the whole time and you didn't give them shit. I was only laughing....really loudly.

I want to find like an e-mail or something for the person who wrote the script. I want to talk to this person. I want to find out how he/she is able to live knowing they were the ones responsible for putting those words down on paper.

Tomorrow will be bettah! SO MUCH BETTAH!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment