Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sold out

Let me rep some random stuff.

Snakes & Suits

Get your faux indie on. Har har har.

I am spending my birthday savings on that. I am flaking on music for clothing. That's so unlike me.

At least I'll still have $100 left after this.

I've been spending a lot of time on the interbots watching youtube videos. By that I mean I've just been watching random vlogging people talk into a camera. Dare I say I am somewhat addicted? Here are the people I find amusing for absolutely no good reason:

-Nanalew

-YourAverageAdam

-thatzak

-Cohenism

That is most definitely in the order I like them. They also do a podcast, but if you even bother to click on one of those links, you'll probably find it.

More soul selling. MOAR!!! WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT MOAR?!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment