Monday, December 28, 2009

Heart of chocolate

I just spent over an hour talking to the same person on Omegle. Her name was like Alyssa or something. She lived in Maine, was 16 and had absolutely no interest in boys (if you know what I mean). Of course, this information was all volunteered by her. She only knows I live in California and that I am a guy from all my stupid comments. We talked about ponies and kittens for a good 90% of that conversation. Somewhere in there was a bit of rape and murder and hardcore music. It was fun. Dare I say the most perfect Omegle conversation ever? They should model conversations after the one we just had. It didn't start with "asl?" and the only mention of hand jobs were by me during really bad jokes. If only the interbot was all this awesome.

I also want a trophy because I'm sure we broke some kind of record for longest, non-sex related, awesome conversation. YEA!

Other than that, life is still just as boring and stuck in my room as can be.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment