Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bullshizzle.

I wonder if there's a place where on one side it's already 2010 and on the other it's still 2009. If you stood at this place, you would technically be standing in two different years. Is that a stupid thought?

I personally find this whole New Year's thing anti-climatic. I will wake up tomorrow and it'll look like any other day. I'll still write "2009" on my papers accidentally for a good month or so. I'll still have to deal with the same things for a good 3/4 of 2010.

Man. It feels like yesterday I wrote an entry with a resolution on it. It didn't happen. I could care less at this point. I can't wrap my head around it so I'm just really not gonna let it bother me ever again.

"So what about this year?!"

Oh, here's an easy one. Get into college. WOO! Simple enough right? Mr. Unedited College Essay begs to differ.

I just realized this little identity mess (that's probably over-exaggerating) I'm in is gonna get in the way of my applying. WAY TO START OFF THE NEW YEAR! I have to fill out my financial aid stuff ASAP, but I can't until all my ID and all that crap says the name I've been using since I was like 8.

Today has been a horrible day. I don't know. It probably sounds like nothing compared to your big boy problems right?

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment