Sunday, December 13, 2009

No big whoop

The fact that I have only two finals left in my entire high school career and I'm already stoked about leaving high school makes me not wanna study at all.

Hello. You have tuned into another one of these.

If I sat in front of a camera and talked about dumb shit then posted it on youtube, would anyone watch? CAN I BE FAMOUS TOO?! WILL I RECEIVE MORE HATE MAIL AND DEATH THREATS?!

That in no way implies I'm going to start doing that. Having a blog and spamming stupid shit on twitter is enough.

I may have developed this somewhat huge obsessions with Evan Rachel Wood. I haven't seen "Across The Universe" though. I just know that a handful of people I know fucking hate it. Har har har.

Oh man oh man oh man. OH MAN!

I will recover from being sick again and fight the interbot with more words and stuff.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment