Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sugar it's all right

17 (you could basically round it off to 18) years and you'd think my parents would have given up on trying to make me more normal like the other children. Nope. Mum gives me crap for almost everything. Sadly I just have to take it.

Angst. Angst. Angst.

People seemed really happy to learn that they have gotten into college. I want that feeling?

Can you believe it? I'm less then 8 days away from my final final of high school! Then I just have to finish my one AP and it's no more testing!!! At least until college (if that happens).

I really wanna go to college. Leave me alone.

I think that's how my entire life will be. Move from school to school to job. Then whatever work is, it will just be like school except way more important and for way longer. I won't want to do it for the most part, but I need it and will just feel empty and bored without it. I sound like I'm talking about drugs. Har har har.

I have gloves. They don't have fingers. So much for being practical.

Have you ever swallowed something and thought you were gonna die cause you weren't sure it was gonna make it through all the way? I have. I swallowed a whole Hershey's Kiss thing the other day. Adding insult to injury, it was one of those awesome peppermint ones which just made the whole experience all that much worse cause it was minty the whole time lodged in my throat. Probably didn't help I was laughing the whole time. I wasn't going to die.

Pussy.

There is a stamp laying next to me on this shelf thing I have. I don't know where it came from.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment