Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We'll do the work

500 Days of Summer is sooooooooooo good!!!!!!!! Being a super Zooey Deschanel fan, it's most definitely smart to watch one of her best movies ever 800 billion days after it's been released. Now there's no one to talk about it with. ._.

I loved that movie.

Inglourious Basterds also. That was pretty good too.

For once in my life I actually feel good about this whole college thing. I ACTUALLY HAVE AN ESSAY WRITTEN!!! WOOO!!! YEA!!! It's kinda sad how other people are actually in college already though. Also this girl who's like 100x smarter than me is also applying to Skidmore. Well, I'm sure a lot of other people at school who are 100x smarter than me are applying also, but I only know for a fact that she is. Way to totally further destroy my chances.

I wonder if I could apply for stuff in Canada?

Speaking of Canada, it is basically a proven fact that just about ANYONE can speak French better than me. It's kinda sad.

NOW FOR A NEW SEGMENT!!!

Ongoing list of cliche albums that I would like:



YEA! Psychocandy by The Jesus and Mary Chain. Shoegaze-y goodness from back in the day.

I am the Ringo Star of ________

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment