Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lemons

I went to the DMV today. Stood in line for a good hour. Took that written test. Passed with 4 wrong. Stood at the counter waiting for something to happen. Lady tells me that the name on my social security card does not match the one on my passport so I can't get anything until that's all fixed. Hooray. This sucks so much because the name on my passport isn't actually even the name that I use so I'll just have to change EVERYTHING now. I don't know what the hell my parents did when I first got to the US, but there are about 3-4 different names floating out there on various documents that all are suppose to be me.

This needs to be fixed soon because I'll have to apply to college very soon and it would be so not awesome if something happened because none of the names match up.

All of that totally killed the excitement of passing in one go. The kid in front of me had like 12 wrong. I JUST WANNA DRIVE BEFORE JANUARY 23RD!!!

So yea, I basically have a permit. Haha. NOW ONTO THE DRIVING EVENTUALLY!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment