Wednesday, December 30, 2009

St. Broadrick

Did you know that one Anthony Green and one Matt Embree came together last night in Los Angeles during a Good Old War show and played an acoustic version of "Skullflower" by The Sound of Animals Fighting? I'm going to assume that you, the reader, have no clue what TSOAF is so that's not important news.

I got the driving handbook of doom today! I've neglected to finish reading it still, but I have to! Why?! BECAUSE I APPARENTLY WILL BE TAKING THE WRITTEN TEST TOMORROW! Way to just spring things on me parents. I bet you a pony I'll fail it since I've become the worst test taker ever.

Oh man. I will get to drive eventually.

I've actually had another really, really long talk with someone on Omegle. That website is gonna get me killed.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment