Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Asphyxiate

I cannot not spell that word if my life depended on it.

I was watching Marie Antoinette (the Kirsten Dunst one) and there was this one part where the priest guy was like "Il n'y a pas triste" or something. I had no clue what "triste" meant exactly, but I remembered it being like bad or not happy or something. That's probably why I fail at French. Because I don't know exactly what a lot of words mean and only kinda get the gist of them and it doesn't make test grades look good. :D

Then again, that's kinda how English works for me too. And Chinese. And Pork-Spanish.

Parasite Eve has been beaten. Now I'm onto Parasite Eve II. Is it sad how stoked I am about the graphics in the second game even though they technically are hella dated in 2009? Yes it is. I find everything about the second game more enjoyable except my old friend the super shitty Resident Evil/Silent Hill/Just about any survival horror game of the 90's control scheme. You try dodging attacks when you can barely maneuver! RAWR! MORE COMPLAIN ABOUT STUPID SHIT!

I have to constantly keep myself stimulated with movies. The in between time is just like blank space. I've watched so many in a row that I don't believe I've absorbed any of them. It's kinda just like "Oh, okay...next!"

HUZZAH!

-THE ABOMINDALALALADINGDONG SNOWFEET

1 comment:

  1. GO WATCH THE NEW TERMINATOR MOVIE! LOTS OF THINGS GO BOOM!

    But seriously, it was decent. And loud.

    ReplyDelete