Friday, June 19, 2009

Seasaw

I watched a video today of our awesome, awesome president swatting a fly like it was nothing. I would've loved it even more if he had pulled out his presidential fly-killing chopsticks out. Jokes aside, the first thing that popped into my head was "PETA is gonna be piiiisssedd!" Of course, I was joking and didn't think they would actually get involved, but I guess I'm really wrong. Well, I they kinda only made some comment about the incident, no anti-fly killing protests, but really? I'll take being reborn as a fly and swatted by a president for saying this, but that's just really stupid to worry about a fucking fly. This is where we are as a country. We have time to talk about a fly that was killed on TV. (Ignore that, we don't need more complaining about the country)

I don't like PETA. Let's put that out there. I love animals. PETA "loves" animals. Hooray!? I mean, some of the stuff they do is awesome. Save the shit out of those animals. Forget people. Animals are the ONLY thing that matters. Here's what I believe (don't talk to me if you don't feel the same way :D): People should be the most important thing to other people. Not animals. Not trees and whatnot. Work on keeping people alive. Work on reaching that point where were not just mindless consumer dipshits who just waste and waste and I believe a lot of problems that aren't people will be remedied.

Maybe I'm talking out of my ass and my second ass when I say that. Maybe PETA will try and take me down. That would be tight.

I'm into season four of "The Office". I am excited. Sure. Excited. But also not because it will not last me all Summer. But cross country practice starts sometime next week I believe. I guess that'll keep me busy for a while. Then maybe when I beat the living poopies out of Patapon 2 and Resident Evil 3, I'll actually do something productive.

I might look into making soap (for cereals). Then I'll start a fight club. Then I'll take down civilization. WOO!

-Allan

3 comments:

  1. Robert Paulson from Fight Club or Robert Paulson the voice actor? (Apparently, he's Yakko from Animaniac... *insert squee noise here*)

    DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.

    Also, no death by tornadoes, in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know... but I had to ask.

    YOU'RE THE DUMMY, YOU DUMMY! Also, good morning. It is 3am here, which means it is 1am there.

    ReplyDelete