Thursday, June 25, 2009

Desensitizing Fraudulent Moosi

Today is just a horrible day. Nothing's going well. Bunch of famous people I don't care much about died. My SAT scores suck and I need to retake it. I feel defeated as fuck. Blah blah blah.

It's funny how everyone is all of a sudden a Michael Jackson fan. Yea, the guy basically had us all eating out of his hands at some point in history and he should be recognized for that, but all the bullshit "RIP Michael Jackson" statuses on facebook and the ton of internet blah blah from kids who know "Thriller" because of Fall Out Boy is stupid. Now if for some reason you are reading this and are thinking "What the fuck?! I am a true Jackson fan and I feel offended! This guy's an asshole!", shhh...baby's sleeping. :D

Cynical eccentrical (which is a reach word, truthiness).

Meh.

"I ♥ Huckabees" makes absolutely no sense. Today may have been one of the worse days to view that movie since it's been so bad. I hate the way Mark Wahlberg talks. Sorry Marky Mark.

If I can convince someone to make soap with me, I'm fucking doing it.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, I had nothing against the guy really :/ But I'm so sick of hearing about it already. Especially from people who didn't give a fuck when he was alive.

    ReplyDelete