Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No Tyler, It's Our Head

I also have a love-hate relationship with Starbucks. I don't like places where there's like a ton of fru fru drinks and it's impossible to just find "coffee" anywhere on the menu. I personally feel like an asshole asking "So like...can I just get coffee coffee?" so I never do it. I only say that because I do it in a very asshole-y manner. But they make coffee and they're not too bad so I guess we can still talk Starbucks. :D

Wanna know what I'm addicted to at this very moment? Crack. Yup. I've developed a crack addiction. I'm also addicted to banana chips, but crack is cheaper. Crack, crack, crack.

My friend has a dog named Gus. He's kinda awesome because he's pretty old for a dog and just kinda does whatever he wants now. Namely stand on my feet and make it impossible to move without knocking him over. Haha. He also randomly stole a potty while I was following him. Thank god I didn't step in it.

So like....I'm officially a senior? Hooray? I have to worry about the rest of my life for reals now? No wai...

And I still don't know what I am required to do tomorrow. I just know I have to show up at 7:30 pm and be ready to be the best helper monkey I can be.

I'm not really addicted to crack. But I really am addicted to crack.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Allan! Where did you go? :O I'm signing on AIM just to see if you are there. (Now don't you feel special?)

    The end.

    ReplyDelete