Monday, June 1, 2009

Funcoland

Do you remember Funcoland? Do they still have Funcolands? Is that what they were called?

So occasionally, I like to play artist (doctor is over-rated). My current doodle of doom is what I like to call Audrey Hepzombie. Yes. This requires the watching of the "Breakfast At Tiffany's" even though Mickey Rooney's character is supposed to be hella offensive to Asians so I should be offended? Whatever.


Here's what I've very roughly gotten done so far. It probably won't end up looking much better. Maybe.

School's almost over. I actually want it to keep going. Because as awesome as my schedule is for Senior year, I'm scared for college. And report cards. And sitting at home the entire Summer after not being able to motivate myself to do anything.

This is the point in life where my blog bores the hell out of me. Like I don't even want to do it anymore. Part of me really wants to just retreat from the internet because it's just too much.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a slightly zombiefied Audry Hepburn, so that seems an appropriate title.

    POST MORE ART, YO.

    (Actually, post whatever you want, but if you, for whatever reason, wanted some input on what to post more of, my input would be the word "ART.")

    Pl0x don't leave the interwebs. :[

    ReplyDelete