Thursday, June 4, 2009

Double Visible

I really want all these tests to be over. I can't take it anymore. This state of not being able to do anything I want.

For some reason, James really thinks that Mr. Asshole will win an award next year from the Tech department. He thinks because he's got a horrible attitude towards people who ask him to do stuff and he swears a lot out loud, that automatically makes Mr. Asshole who doesn't ever do any work and is just good at kissing ass the one who will receive the award. I mean, they normally give these things out to people who do work and are really good at it right?

We had this awards ceremony today. Basically, all the academic departments hand out awards to kids who excel in certain subjects and it's just a complete waste of time for the rest of us who don't get anything. I mean, the kids who win already know they win before hand so it's really pointless for the rest of us to sit there and watch them. Sure, they deserve recognition, but cutting into two whole class periods is kinda ridiculous.

Now I'm just really tired. Today has been rough. College counselor lady officially thinks I'm crazy. I hope. There were some really awkward moments, but I think the meeting was actually really helpful. It just made me realize I'll need to work a lot this Summer (which I'll hopefully keep up with), but I guess I'll play along.

Tomorrow is study day. I'm going to waste it! :D

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment