Saturday, June 13, 2009

I like science fiction and candy

I am very scared at how easily distracted I am. Like I will try to look something up on the interbot and end up not getting to it three hours later when I wake up from a nap after reading about naps instead and remember that was why I was on the interbot in the first place.

I am attempting to play this game called "Sengoku Basara: Battle Heroes" which in English would be the PSP sequel of a game you probably don't know called "Devil Kings". I really don't know why I'm trying to play it since it's in Japanese and I really hate not knowing what I'm doing. Especially in a game like this where there's a lot of fancy combo-ing and confusing movements. I guess maybe because Olivia's new single, "Sailing Free", is the theme song? But it's like the ending theme so I actually have to beat one of the story modes and I can't understand anything and it makes me sad. Blah blah blah.

Within the past 40 or so hours, I've watched:

-The Rocky Horror Picture Show
-Elizabethtown (again...)
-Gran Torino
-Mumford

All of which you probably should go see.

TRIVA! TRIVIA!!

If you can tell me how both "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Breakfast at Tiffany's" relates to "Elizabethtown" all within the same scene, you win an all expense trip to....East Oakland.

Good day.

-Allan

4 comments:

  1. I got nothing :/ Trip woulda been nice as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any clue either. It would probably help to have seen all of those movies. I've seen Rocky Horror, but not in years. Elizabethtown I fell asleep during, and I really wanna see Breakfast at Tiffany's. SO THEY RELATE BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM, basically.

    Gimme mah trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't bullshit your way to a win (but you totally can)! At least the other girl was honest! >=O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was not dishonest.

    Also I believe "other girl" is named Charlie, as per her username thingy.

    ReplyDelete