Friday, June 5, 2009

Chinese Coke Whores

SAT TOMORROW! HOORAY!!! I can finally take this big, bad test after all the suspense and excitement!

I'm a huge dork so I get really excited when I figure out how certain noises are produced on the guitar. All of them involve fancy pedals that I can't afford, but it helps me narrow down my long (and expensive) list of guitar pedals I should buy to like 4-5.

Were gonna talk about photography....

I (for some reason) just really don't like using the flash. I'll risk super grainy and pictures that are WAYYY dark to see before I use the flash. End of trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

I say that a lot. You win a prize if you can count ALL the times I've said that.

Ooo...interactive.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. There are 9 posts that say the exact phrase "like I know what I'm talking about."

    Just thought you should know.



    p.s. WHERE'S MY PRIZE?

    ReplyDelete