Thursday, January 29, 2009

9.998

Dr. Enelow told me my latest paper was good. Maybe he was just trying to be nice or was glad I finally paid attention to his comments. Either way, it made me giddy.

He also commented on my lock. Which is why I believe he was just trying to be nice. Strike up conversation with the kid who rarely talks in his class. I don't know.

I've completely lost it. I posted a craig's list posting to see if anyone wants to sell me that Les Paul I've had my eye on for around $500. A used one of course. One that's been played a lot and probably scratched as shit. I don't really care much for the aesthetics. I really, really want that Les Paul and it's actually driving me crazy cause Alice is just giving me a lot of troubles and sounds like shit. The sooner I get my hands on one and become broke-ass, the sooner I can stop thinking about stupid shit and keep up with this doing good in school streak I've kinda been having.

Fuck ass.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment