Sunday, January 25, 2009

On a side note

It's almost Chinese New Year's.

Tomorrow I believe.

So we have to get all cleaned up and perty for tomorrow. Or you'll have bad luck.

Too bad no one told them me and luck are like this ("this" is open to interpretation).

And maybe it'll get me a quarter step closer to this.

"But it isn't about the money!"

Sure. It's about spending time with family members you don't necessarily like. That and probably not getting your English paper done in time. :D

If I somehow get drafted to tech FADE, then maybe I'll have it sooner than I think. FADE pays well (it pays minimum wage but read on). All you do is sit on your ass for hella hours watching a bunch of girls dance and occasionally turn this light on or move that flat over there. It's a great job. Some even take the job just so they can try to sleep with as many FADE girls in the MEW as possible. Those people we ("we" being me and James) agree are assholes.

You don't need to know any of this.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment