Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meow, meow, meow meow meow

I hate drawing noses. I can't do em right. =/

Yea, there's only a few more days left til hell ensues again and I'm sketching things I can't quite sketch and playing videos I can't quite bring myself around to play.

This is usually where the lines "I hate life" fit in. But nah. Not today. It's fucking 2009. I've got 3 years left to live.

Meow.

There's actually a song that consists of "meows". It's called "Paper Kitten Nightmare" by Margot & The Nuclear So and So's.

Fuck.

I've grown a slight distaste for film's that don't make me think at all. It's not like I understand a good amount of the films I watch (I go read shit on wikipedia for that part....fuck me), but I like the fact that certain details aren't fed to you. I'll compare "The Dark Knight" (since I watched it like an hour ago) to....I don't know...."Old Boy" for example. Both are great movies (so I like to think), but "The Dark Knight" didn't leave me asking anything. There was no "so what?". I mean, I'm not against shit like that, but it feels slightly unsatisfying.

And I have no clue where I was headed with that idea. I'm not an intellectual. I laugh at farts.

One more thing. I found the most awesomeing best font ever. It's called "Silent Hell of Cheryll" or something like that. Awesome, awesome.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment