Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Her Advice Cost Us A Life

Times like this, you kinda wanna take the pen you're writing with and jam it into your neck.

Then you think about all the McDonald's apple pies on the other side of the mountain and you restrain yourself thinking, "Not today, not today..."

The only thing I really don't wanna do tonight is the FTS portfolio thing. This is the part of the year where I stop understanding math.

So a random theory I've been presented with is that Herman's been replaced by a person I don't give a shit about. Cause well, she's apparently in all his classes now. Hope there's a conspiracy in there somewhere too. That would be nice. Whatever. We meant it as a joke so don't throw your input on what I've just said at me in any form should you feel the want to.

And then he called her a "whore". I finally understand why I was yelled at when I did that. Cause you don't know what these people do and it's not you're place to judge. Just cause you hear shit, doesn't mean it's always true. I tried to explain that. He seemed to genuinely believe she was a whore. Which one of us is right?

And yaddy yaddy ya. YAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I should be working.

I finally understand why "Melody 9" is called "Melody 9". Because there were only 8 melodies on the album.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment