Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So fucking bright

I'm like actually border-line suicidal these days. Beats having to work.

Hahaha.

It's fucking sad too. When I say stuff like that, no one actually believes me even if I'm being serious (which I'm not so put your phone down and don't dial 911). Since you're so used to not taking me seriously. The boy who cried "wolf" doesn't have it as hard as I do. Fuck that kid. >_>

Why am I talking about that anyways? Being emo isn't cool anymore. What the fuck do hipster kids talk about?

I think I'll start a new blog where I go to random various places and blog at those places. It will be called "Places I Blog".

....

What?

Break This City already came up with that idea first? Fuck.

If someone can explain to me exactly why facebook is so attractive, I'll give you nothing (you know you want it).

RAWR!! RAWR RAWR RAWR!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! GARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAPESHIFTER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment