Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The chemicals are most definitely killing us...

It's just like me to fall for some indie band no one's heard of right? The good folks at Break This City (well...more like one half of BTC) have made a mixtape. Go to their blog and check that shit out. Umm....where was I going with this? Oh right. There's this one track on there that I really like. It's called "The Chemicals Are Killing Us" by Descendre. I don't know shit about this band. They've been gone for some time now I assume. If you dig hard enough on the internet, you can muster up like 3 of their songs for free (not that you can find anywhere that sells em). One (or many) of the guys is now in Men Women & Children. I don't like that band though so yea?

Some of these boys at our humble little private school really like dicks. They keep drawing them everywhere and on each other. They keep "tagging" it in the bathrooms. They keep making 1000's (I'm actually serious, some fucker did this today) of Firefox shortcuts on the library computers that all lead to pictures of dicks. There's a lot of repressed homosexuality floating amongst them. What else could it be really? That they're all just huge assholes? No sir. Assholes have many ways to vent their assholesness that don't involve dicks. These children are clearly confused and need help.

Was that pleasant to read? Did that somehow offend you? Can that actually offend you? Are you offended? Huh? HUH?!

Lemme tell you this. I'm really tired right now. This is like brain diarrhea at it's best. I'm just unloading thoughts cause I don't know. This is the only reason this is here. This is the only reason I blog like it's y2k.

I don't care who's droppin' acid. It doesn't affect me. Let them have their fun.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment