Friday, January 2, 2009

The Suicidal Clock Chime

I didn't actually know this until just a few minutes ago, but if you type in "find Chuck Norris" into google then click "I'm Feeling Lucky"....well....you'll see.

I just got all the soundtracks for Silent Hill 1-4. I know right? I'm such a fucking dork. But wait! These soundtracks are actually filled with really good music. It's mostly instrumental songs consisting of music you find in-game or random noises and some of them have singing and stuffs. YEA! And the albums are all long as shit so there should be enough to occupy you for hours.

I actually have a hard copy of Silent Hill 3 (one of the only video games I've actually paid for). They usually come with a free soundtrack inside the case, but my version was "used" so the soundtrack was long gone by then. I'm kinda bummed cause I really like 3's soundtrack and I wish I had a hard copy. =/

No, this fanboyness will blow over.

AND I NEED TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment