Thursday, January 22, 2009

A place in the parlor

I really wanna know how facebook ads work. Someone please tell me (though I kinda know already, I'm not 100%).

Why?

I got the most awesoming best ad today. It was an ad for "Stylish Condom Dispensers"!!! Fucking greatest ad facebook has ever thrown my way. I really should've gotten a screen shot of it. The description in the ad was awesome too. It went something like "Our dispensers don't simply hold and store condoms, they (something about making a room exciting) and are the perfect gift for him."

Yes, I am easily amused by stupid shit. You should know that by now.

So in addition to assuring my grades go to hell, umm....actually don't know where I'm going with that.

Yes, yes. I am feeling sorry for myself.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment