Friday, January 9, 2009

Ouch

Some movies try to be too many things. Then it just ends up not working out.

What movie? It's an old sci-fi film called "Lifeforce". AJ told me to watch it. I watched it. It was ridonkulous. Everything moved way too fucking fast. I didn't feel like anything was really explained. None of the ideas they present seemed to remain consistent. The film was all over the place. It's suppose to be a thriller. Then it's suppose to be a vampire flick? Then it becomes a zombie flick? But no wait! THEY'RE ALL ALIENS! Fuck! What the hell is going on? I honestly didn't know. They just took like ideas and put them on more ideas then tried to cover it up with a good half hour's worth of the lead alien chick walking around naked and kissing people. That's amusing for like five minutes.

I can't even go on talking about it. It was just really bad.

And then there's the homework. =/ If I can somehow do mostly everything (and most importantly the French) by tomorrow, I might convince my folks to drag me out somewhere, lend me like $30, and let me purchase a 360 and shoot me some zombies.

WOOO!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment