Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hot dogs cause cancer

They fucked up my GPA yo. I'm doing WAY better this year yet the GPA is fucking lower than anything I've ever gotten on a report card. That just can't make sense now can it? And they gave me a fucking incomplete for PE? WHAT. THE. FUCK?! I've been doing cross-country! I've been showing up at cross-country practices when I didn't have to. I even ended going to state with the team. So how are you gonna give me an incomplete? ARGH!

I'm frustrated.

Which doesn't help.

I don't really care or worry about these kinda things. It's just that I really don't wanna be defined by a few letters and a number. But other people do so I have to. You know? Trying to rebel against what's expected of you doesn't get people like me anywhere. It's not like I'm talented in anything else to make a living.

But why pile this all on you? You're just here for cheap sex and then silence.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment