Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Speed Walking Gang

Overqualified

My new favorite thing.

Today was not a good day. It just fucking raped me in all the worst ways. I've gotten to the point where teachers will actually believe I have a live mongoose in my bag. What?

It was during History. I walk in. James makes some random comment about me having a mongoose in my bag. Next thing I know, Ms. Metz is frantically (okay, maybe not frantically) yelling at me telling to get it out of the classroom. Of course, I had no clue what she was talking about until she asked, "Is it alive?!" Then James' previous comment kicked in and yea...

So if you happen to need a mongoose, I'm your guy?

Did you watch the inauguration? Were you waiting for someone to say something hella fucking racist? I was. I was watching it on CNN in the morning and every time the reporters said anything that involved race, they would suddenly talk really slow and were like trying way too hard to avoid making some dumbshit comment that could be taken as racist. I found it funny.

There's a Tera Melos show next Monday (at least I think it's Monday). I'm gonna try to go. Maybe even finish my photo project there. If you're not a dumb teenager who can't drive and refuses to take the time to learn, you should go check that show out. I believe it's at Bottom of the Hill. You'll get to see Tera Melos be Tera Melos (and the new drummer). You can ask Nick about making Kombucha. If you're a girl, you may even make it into his next batch of Kombucha. I'm not gonna explain that one.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment