Monday, May 25, 2009

Consistently Sheep

Okay. I fucking lied. I only have 275 posts? Apparently this stupid website likes to save random drafts without telling me and call those "posts". I'm actually amazed how many of them were there. Half of them became actual fleshed out posts too so this whole thing is stupid. Sorry for the screw up.

I deleted all those drafts to avoid further confusion. I think I actually deleted a post too (if you can verify this, you can have me...o,o). Luckily, it just said "blah" like twenty times. It looked like a full post, but I'm not sure and it's nothing important anyways.

Whatever. What's done is done and edited.

So I watched this movie called "Fargo" and I think everyone needs to watch it because it's so crazy and awesome. Plus, you'll probably spend a good amount of time afterwards trying to imitate the accents. :D

Jay Bennett who was once in Wilco died yesterday. I thought I should just mention that in case you fucking love Wilco and live in a cave with internet access and can only connect to my blog. If that is the case, I should probably give you more useful information. Jokes aside, I was pretty bummed out. I forced myself to stay up an extra hour or two to listen to "Summerteeth" and feel all sad and stuff.

Do you think anyone ever cries for help in twitter? Do you think anyone's ever been rescued that way? Follow me? <-- you can click on that "me"

There's only about two weeks of school left (not counting finals week). I've completely forgotten about college and should probably go see my counselor again. I have an SAT in two weeks. Right now though, I could care less. Lydia is coming on Friday and that's all I care about. Standing around a bunch of screaming 12 year olds while I yell sexy, sexy things at Mindy White. :O

Alright. I'm pooped. See? I can use that expression too.

-Allan

1 comment: