Sunday, May 10, 2009

Roosevelt Room

Since there's a Bio AP tomorrow, I'll basically be in charge of most thing techie related. I really do hope I understand everything well enough to make it work.

Bio AP also means like half the Junior class is just gone. I'm gonna be so lonely. Hahaha.

I watched this documentary for Conor Oberst and the Mystical Valley Band called "One of My Kind". It was entertaining, but that's not the important part. There's this scene where a bunch of the guys are sitting around and singing "Footloose". I almost shat myself when I heard it. That song just refuses to leave me be.

I've decided that I want a Bigsby tremelo installed on Lo' and a Line 6 DL4 pedal. Then I decided there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford all of it anytime soon. No one's buying my guitar either. =/

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment