Friday, May 29, 2009

Juicebox

Here is what I did for a good amount of today (but not really because this spanned like less than 10 hours):

IMG_2971
This is me waiting

IMG_2982
S.F through my dirty ass window

IMG_2986
This is a line

IMG_2987
This needs to happen more (they are high heels in case you can't figure what those are)

IMG_2991
Mindy White like a 4 feet away from me while waiting in line for the bathroom (I am creepy)

IMG_2990
This is the stage

IMG_2993
This is a crowd

IMG_2994
These folks are called Brave Citizens. They were okay.

IMG_3036
These folks are called Eye Alaska. They were really bad.

IMG_3045
Eye Alaska was still playing

IMG_3046
IMG_3048
The girls really liked this guy. Like REALLY liked this guy.

And then those bands were done. *Insert drum roll*

IMG_3058
More Mindy during set up

IMG_3056
They had these lamp things as part of their set

IMG_3057
Mindy and guitar guy (Steve?) during set up

IMG_3061
Mindy on her tippy-toes while checking Leighton's mic

IMG_3063
Singing

IMG_3068
More singing

IMG_3065
Jed

IMG_3078
Lydia

IMG_3082
IMG_3086
Mindy gets to sing too

IMG_3067
Mindy and guitar guy for reals now

So yea. Those aren't the best quality pictures. I had to crank the ISO up way too high in order to even see anything (there wasn't a whole lot of light)so things are a bit grainy. I couldn't really move around because I had a decent spot near the stage and there wasn't much room to move to anyways. Plus, it's not that great of a camera. It's a step up from the point and shoot piece of crap at home, but it's not a nice SLR.

I had fun. Lydia is really good live. Leighton hits his notes and Mindy is on stage 98% of the time. We are happy campers! :D

My only complain is the amount of screaming fangirls. They were kinda annoying. At some point in my life, I was one of those, but I've tried hard to remove myself from that. Like really, it's kinda annoying when you fucking worship the person on stage. They're just people too.

-Allan

2 comments:

  1. Ughhhh I want to go to a show! D: I should find one around here.

    I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL WE HAVE NOT TALKED IN A DAY OR TWO OR THREE HAVE A NICE NIGHT BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I thought I finally accomplished scaring you off with words. :D

    ReplyDelete