Saturday, May 2, 2009

She's leaving on a Sunday

Dear people who come up with the SAT's,

You are evil, evil people. Evil people who probably for the most part don't give a crap about our education because collegeboard is like a huge cash cow. Whatever the hell that means. That Literature test. Really?! Do all the long poems that make absolutely no sense really need to be in there? GAR!!!

But it's all done for at least a month. I got the green light to go see Lydia. I'm a half-step closer to an autoharp. Capture the flag starts up again and I'm hopefully gonna be able to make it. So life is peachy. Peachy keen.

Now to touch all the things I haven't touched in the past few days because of stupid studying. Why yes, that did come out weird.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. THAT CAME OUT WEIRD!

    Capture the flag? I haven't played that in such a long time. D:

    ReplyDelete