Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh. Mah. Gorsh

A NEW READER OF DOOM?!

!!!

Hello there. Welcome. Sit down. Have a cup of tea. Buy a t-shirt.

Okay. Well. That's one more verified reader. I guess.

Some kid shot himself a few days ago and dragged poor, ol' Marilyn Manson into it. Apparently the little idiot entered a classroom with a gun and wanted everyone to say "Hail Marilyn Manson". Then after missing the two shots he fired at his teacher, he went into a bathroom and shot himself in the head. Guess what? He's still alive. Thus, I feel absolutely no sympathy for him. Even if he had died I wouldn't feel bad for him. If you're gonna kill others and then yourself, don't blame it on some guy who makes music. The fact that you would take anything that Manson writes seriously and act on it is the fault of your lack of judgment (and quite a few screws) and not some guy who wears make up for a living.

Sorry that took a weird turn from somewhat happy the asshole-y. I just find things like that funny and like to comment on them.

Happy. Let's do happy.

I had things to talk about. Then I had to write papers and study for Bio. In short, I forgot most of it.

Nap time.

-Allan

4 comments:

  1. NO WAI! HELLO NEW READER OF ALLAN'S BLOG. HE'S A CREEPY STRANGER! :]

    Juuust keedeeng. He is mostly pretty cool.

    Enough of me pretending like this is a space for me to write to anyone other than Allan! So Allan, hello, hope you are well. Did you know that your blog is officially my favorite? I read it last and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I am aware of the creepiness and look beyond it :D... although i hope this READER OF DOOM business isn't gonna be forever? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAI! EET EES FOREVA AND EVA!!! >=O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine, I shall learn to appreciate it, somehow :)

    ReplyDelete