Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Stilts Are Cracking



I found him on the floor.

There's this song by this little band called Wilco I think everyone needs to listen because I have that kind of decision making power. It's called "How To Fight Loneliness". Very, very good song.

I'm very unpractical. Everything I do makes absolutely no sense. It pisses people off and I don't care. :D

Bleh. I don't know what to write about. I'm not allowed to do like anything anymore so there's not much to write about I guess. By "anything", I mean all the things I enjoy that my parents think will make me focus on school if they take it all away. Blah blah blah.

I don't even wanna complain about my parents. I mean, they're worried about my future, but they're so unrealistic it's not funny.

OH MAH GAWD I CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT ANY MORE THIS SUCKS SO MUCH COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN BE UNGRATEFUL FOR BEING ALIVE AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT!!!

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE NOW NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THE INTERNET. OH NOES.

    Just kidding. :]

    Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete