Monday, May 4, 2009

Tailored sheets, to fit this dirty bed

I make life out to be way more awkward than it really is. End.

It's my hyperactive imagination. Some people produce awesome things with theirs. Mine makes up a billion scenarios that I rather not share. Not because they're like THAT. It's because they're more like THIS.

Have you ever had a conversation on the phone with someone while completely naked? Not because of some weird reason. Kinda like you're in the middle of getting dressed and someone interesting calls you and you end up talking to them in nothing but skin. The fact that you're naked never comes up in the conversation nor does it cross your mind. I haven't. I don't think I could last too long in a conversation like that without telling the person on the other end I was naked. What the hell am I talking about?

I have work to do. Whatupwiththat?

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment