Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tick, tock, bomb

I don't know if I can stress how much I don't like learning about all the random, unnecessary information about people (ones I like and dislike). I don't want to know these things. I don't need to know these things. Knowing just makes it easier for me to offend people. Don't ask, don't tell. Don't ask, don't tell.

I'm officially completely over hearing about prom. It no longer interests me in some weird, twelve-year old gossip-y way. Now it's just fucking annoying 'cause it's everywhere!!! And stop telling me I should go. No one is saving me from a long, miserable life by convincing me to go. I don't think I will ever sit down somewhere down the road and think "Man, I really wished I wasted a ton of money to sit in a fucking corner and then watch my friends get drunk while I bore myself to death!" It's not me.

I'm kinda angry right now. I feel stupid when I'm angry because I'm generally a very mellow person. I don't think I can stay angry. I just don't like to be angry. I've really nothing to be angry about since I'm usually the one that's in the wrong. Haha.

So get this. Madame wants me to present the song part of my French project to both her French III blocks. No thank you. I can only shatter ear drums for one period before wanting to curl up into a ball and crying myself to sleep. Not that I'm in any way scared to preform. That's about the only thing I can do in front of people. Act like I can sing. But I don't wanna do it. I'm pretty tired of the song already. In case you care, it's "Protège-moi" by Placebo. I like it, but it's not THAT good of a song.

Zhees has gone on for too long.

-Allan

2 comments:

  1. I think I would like to show you this:

    http://www.3dretro.com/shop/images/HappyBeaver.jpg

    in hopes that it will make you smile at least somewhat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.

    YOU SHOULD GO TO PROM OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT GOING YOU'RE DUMB OMG OMG OMG OMG PROOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!








    (juuuuust keedeeeeng.)

    ReplyDelete