Thursday, May 7, 2009

Maybe as tall as a lion

Out of some random impulse, I've decided to try making tomato sauce. At 9 pm. I have to go to sleep within the next 2 hours or else I will be one cranky motherfucker in the morning. This is probably gonna take more than 2 hours. Let's just hope it tastes kinda good.

Folks couldn't care less for innocence these days. Just wanna feel good man.

The new Marylin Manson album comes out soon I think. I can only hope it's as good as "Eat Me, Drink Me". That was supposedly one of his worse albums even though I like it a fair amount. Putting all his crazy bullshit aside, I truly believe that he's a very good lyricist. When he's not trying too hard to fit "fuck you"s into every other line or make things super over the top, he pens some great stuff.

My dad is hellbent once again on making me take someone to the Lydia show instead of just going by myself. I don't wanna. =/

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. So how did it turn out? Maybe cooking is a secret talent of yours! (Unless you already know you're good at it...)

    ReplyDelete