Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Golly Sandra, you grew up really crazy!

Today, they abducted the Junior class. Amidst all the AP's and tests, student council felt like we needed a break. So we all went to watch a movie. We went the the Cerrito theater:



It's a pretty neat place similar the the Parkway. It had a bunch of couches and served food food (yes, I meant the write "food" twice)! We watched "The Godfather". I fucking love that movie so much and it was about time I saw it again. They don't make movies like that anymore. Thus, I don't think most of the people who would rather watch "The Dark Knight" (the other choice we could've picked) appreciated it one bit (the constant talking gave it away). Sure, everyone's probably seen "The Godfather", but how could Christian Bale and his weird Batman voice beat that? Whatever. This isn't about them. I sat all the waaaaayyyy in the front on a couch. Of course, no one else was dumb enough to sit that close so I had the whole row to myself. Thank god there isn't much sudden moving or crazy shaky camera of doom in the movie.

I just got an ad on facebook saying you could hook up with thirteen year olds through some stupid website. Maybe I should remove "pedophile" from my "about me" section. :D

Have a good night.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Haha Zac and I watched The Godfather for our anniversary! So romantic.

    Dark Knight was good but SUUUPER overrated.

    I wish my school did stuff like this. I haven't had a field trip since freshman year.

    I'M HAPPY THAT YOU HAD A FUN DAY! :D

    ReplyDelete