Saturday, May 16, 2009

Take another



This is a Cheese-kun. It's the mascot for Pizza Hut in Japan. If you order enough Pizza Hut, you can eventually get one of these things (though the one pictured is made by a fan and not official). Anyone in Japan reading this wanna to tell me that's how it works still? WANNA ORDER A TON OF PIZZA HUT AND GET ME ONE!? Yes you do. Reader in Japan that is not reading this.

It's hot. It was like 88 degrees and I was like "Hell no".

I got another, rather creepy offer for my guitar. I am most definitely not even gonna consider it since it's kinda ridiculous and I think it's a scam. The dude was like "I'll pay what you're asking and even drop $50 more if you take your ad down A.S.A.P so I can be sure it's mine!" Then he went on about how he was currently in Mexico on "official business" and how I had to ship it to him and he was gonna mail me a check and blah blah blah shit. Uhh...no sir. Even if it's not a scam, that is just WAAAYYY too much work and I don't have time to even attempt to make it work ('cause you know, I'm so busy all the time).

My phone is off because: 1) It's out of batteries 2) I'm anticipating a bunch of drunk, post-prom folks attempting to call me. Or not. But probably since it usually happens when they "party" and I refuse to go.

I've been watching "Code Geass" the past day and a half. It's kinda interesting, but in no way original. That and I'm kinda over anime. They're maybe a small handful of animes I really, really enjoy and could watch over and over again (and probably already have). "Code Geass" is not one of them. The fact that I stress the "ass" part in my head doesn't help either. -.-"

Alrighty. You're satisfied. Probably pregnant too. This is the part where I run off.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. OHMAHGAH I WANT ONE OF THOSE.

    Geass = assy? I've only seen like 5 seconds of it and all the characters looked too tall & skinny so :P to that show.

    If you got a plane ticket to Mexico from Conor Oberst, would you sell the guitar to the creeper, then?

    ReplyDelete