Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Because I don't want to learn about turkey vultures...

I've been really tempted to take up smoking. Not like crack or anything crazy. Just cigarettes. That would technically not make me straight-edge anymore, but I still wouldn't drink or do drugs.

Maybe it's just because tobacco doesn't make you trip balls or impair your decision making. Haha. Maybe it's just because my dad smokes so fucking much and it's just rubbing off on me. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE SMOKING IS RAD!!! >=O

I'm prone to making bad decisions. Yes.

Guess what? I called it. Turkey vultures don't really make a sound. Babies make this horrible hissing noise and adults occasionally will make it too, but they play it cool by keeping quiet. BOO YA! No dumb bird calling for me tomorrow!

Ten months later...I'm an alcoholic crackhead.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment