Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon?

I guess I really do hate change. Sure, I can adapt, but fuck it man. They don't pay me enough to.

I'm so cool because I got rid of my facebook. I'm telling you this because you'll think I'm cool after reading it. Blahbedy blah. What sucks is that I apparently can just log in and all my stuff will still be there as if I never left. That's sneaky facebook. You clearly know that I can't resist you. It's like taking the alcohol away from the alcoholic and telling him he can have it back if he asked nicely.

Golden Silvers. Good band. I'm too lazy to go link them and stuff, but if you care you should go check them out.

I will see New Moon one way or the other. It just depends whether or not I want to offend everyone in the theater with me or wait until I can do it in the safety of my own home.

WOO!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment