Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How the vampire got AIDS

They have Domo-kun stuff at 7-Eleven. Now Larry with the sports.

I stumbled upon a band today while looking up lyrics for something. They're called Alberta Cross. They're rad. They play kinda blues-y rock and roll. Sound vaguely like the Raconteurs. I love random advertisements telling me to do things.

The field trip today was horrible. It was kinda fun when we were at the Golden Gate Raptor Observatory, but it went downhill as soon as we got to the other place. I'm officially done with field trips.

I would really like a giant hollow-body guitar. Something like a Gibson ES-135 or ES-350. Except those are really expensive now because they don't really make those anymore.

I just wanna be Jarrod Gorbel.

Psh.

-Allan

PS. I raped and pillaged this from someone who's name I will only mention if she pays me enough!


A - Age: 17
B - Bed size: holyfuck
C - Chore you hate: taking out the dead hookers before Friday morning
D - Don’t eat: Plastic
E - Essential start your day item: Eating tooth paste
F - Favourite board game: Trouble
G - Gold or Silver: Gold cause it makes me feel richer
H - Height: 5'8" ish. Maybe 8'6" Who knows?
I - Instruments you play(ed): Guitar, box cutter, trash can, cow bell, salt shaker, pepper shaker (?), flute, piano, tissue, and cantaloupe.
J - Job title: Assistant to the Regional Manager
K - Kid(s): Hella
L - Living arrangements: Wherever the cops don't tell me to not pee on.
M - Mom’s name: Sonia
N - Nicknames: Anal Girl
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: That one time I was pregnant
P - Pet Peeve: When I open my mouth to speak
Q - Famous Movie Quote: "Go into your cave and find your power animal"
R - Right or left handed: Righty loosey
S - Sibling(s): Bob Dylan, Gwenyth Paltrow, All of the Polyphonic Spree and Broken Social Scene
T - Time you wake up: 6:30ish... 7 if I'm feeling lazy. 2ish if there gots to be somewhere to be
U - Underwear: Skin
V - Vegetable favorite: I don't know what my vegetable likes. I'm sorry
W - Ways you run late: I forget how to stand up
X - X-rays you’ve had: X-rats YOU'VE had?! >=O
Y - Yummy food you make: Box-shaped mushy meat crap
Z - Zoo favorite: FAT PEOPLE! o,o

3 comments:

  1. YOU WHINE LIKE A GOPHER.

    Also, you are lucky you have field trips. I haven't been on one since my sophomore year (that I can recall, anyway), and that was only because every semester there is 1 bowling trip during a long PE class, and that was the last PE class I had to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I miss hella important classes because of them. Yes, I didn't really HAVE to go. But my inner 5 year old couldn't resist. There. I win. BLAH BLAH BLAH GOPHER WHINE!! >=o

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU STOLE THIS FROM MEEEE, YOU WHINY GOPHER-WHINER! Dummy. Also, your answer for T looks awfully familiar...

    ReplyDelete