Friday, November 27, 2009

Grandpa sweater

The Rasputin Music in downtown SF has the coolest elevator ever. They actually hire a dude to stand in there so "the crackheads and stuff don't just come in and go crazy". Not that you really could. The fucking thing was like the size of a small shower stall. Awesome nonetheless.

Johnny Depp played such a minor and not super important role in Chocolat that I totally kinda regret watching it. It was an okay movie, but way too "we all lived happily after and AIDS never happened" for me. Maybe I'm wrong. Fight me over it.

I've had a rough day. I have no clue why, but I decided to spend the day shopping with my friends who were trying to take advantage of the whole Black Friday bullshit. Let me just say that people will spend enormous amounts of money on stupid shit if we make them believe that they really need it. Like really? $150 for a fucking plain hoodie with some stupid logo you can't even see because it's on the inside? You can get one for like $20 and you could never tell the difference. Like people actually stop you to check your clothing to make sure you're rolling in designer shit. And stop sewing hoods onto everything. If you're too much of a bitch to wear a hoodie under a leather jacket or some other sort of jacket, go die.

I mean, whatever, it's your money and you spend it however the fuck you want, but the fact that you don't even stop for a minute to be like "Eh...maybe I really don't need another $300 fork warmer" is kind of scary.

Yea, I really didn't have to go. I did get a copy of the Florence + the Machine album and Silent Hill 2 so I guess it was worth it. I do have to say the actual artwork on the Lungs CD is kind of disappointing. It's not cool. It looks super boot-leg. The rest of the packaging is all pretty and stuff. Why the hell did they go that route with the actual CD? That's my only complaint about that.

Can we also stop hiring people to shred on some stupid Disney Channel teen pop sensation's albums? Please? Like there was a point back in the day where shredding was just being abused and all that grunge stuff came along and like no one wanted to solo anymore. Now that playing a billion notes per second is cool again, everyone is fucking doing it and abusing the crap out of it. Fuck off Demi Lovato.

I'm all complaints today. And everyday. I blame the shopping.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment