Monday, November 2, 2009

The Fuck Whisperer

I GET TO GO ON A FRENCH FIELD TRIP TOMORROW!!!! French III, IV, and AP are going into the city to watch some movie. What movie? I don't know. Madame wouldn't tell us. I don't care. I GET TO GO ON A FIELD TRIP!!!

Then there's a field trip on Wednesday too. That one's less exciting since I miss an entire day of school and more Neurobiology to go observe raptors (eagles and shit).

BUT WAIT!

There's more?

I get to take a field trip to Wal-Mart! Except I don't think we can get a hold of anyone important to arrange a tour of the facility with us so were just gonna go in and wander. It ties into what my History (Asia Rising) class is going over now, but I don't care to explain.

There's a glassjaw/Rx Bandits show next Friday. Then there's a Dear and the Headlights show on that following Saturday. I think I'll go to the latter since I like them more, but fucking glassjaw and RxB on the same stage is gonna be hella sick.

I probably won't get to go anyways. The first quarter of my school year is over and that means interims! Those are never happy pieces of paper.

-Allan

1 comment: