Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pale Blue Eyes

Today's been a weird day. Weird is the wrong word. I could go watch a movie right now, but fuck it. I rather sit home and not be out wasting money.

High school cross country has officially ended for me today. Hooray?

It kinda sucks to think of a lot of things as my last whatevers in high school. It sucks even more that I really don't give a shit. Haha. I would like to leave here. Even if I end up crawling back here broke and a complete failure. I gotta at least make those bad decisions and blow my rent on cheap crack that I won't even do first.

December's coming fast. I have to realize what it is I want out of anything now. I can't keep up this whole sit around and pretend like I'm following along business much long. Hooray for growing up and having to worry about that kind of shit.

Please don't serve me a wet burrito without a fork. I paid like 8 bucks for it. C'mon.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment