Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pearl Yam

I believe it's a common consensus that the freshmen class this year are just a bunch of assholes. Even the smart, "dorky" ones. I really could care less how long it takes for your goddamn nuclear missile to strike Russia. You really do not need to walk down the hall screaming about it at the top of your lungs and disrupting a bunch of classes.

I've all of a sudden become very interested in the song "Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek" by Chiodos. I wanna learn to play it instead of doing work. I find the intro to be uber hard and the rest of the song to be kind of a joke. Jason Hale will come beat me up now.

I think the more I joke about seeing New Moon at midnight, the more it will actually come true. I don't think I can contain myself in public if I have to sit through 2 and a half hours of that crap. I might just have to fight everyone in the theater with me.

Goodnight.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment