Monday, November 23, 2009

Electric eel

watchlistentell

They're doing some pretty cool things over there. Makes me wanna move to the UK. I probably wouldn't fair very well in the UK.

I made this awesome paper banana in math today. Yep. I make my parents pay a ton of money so I can make "Thank You" cards in math. Well, we only spent like the last ten minutes of class doing it so I guess I shouldn't talk shit about it. My "card" was a banana. I didn't actually direct it to anyone specific (which we were all told to do) so I'll probably lose "This kid is taking my class seriously" points from my teacher. It'll hopefully just end up going to a fan of bananas (which is what I wrote).

I'm fiending for some Silent Hill. The next time I go to a video game store, I have to snag a copy of 2 and 4 so I'LL HAVE ALL OF THEM THAT DON'T SUCK!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Apparently 5 sucks. 4 kinda sucks too, but Eileen Galvin is awesome.

Get me stuff by Bukowski for one of the many days in December where you have to buy me things to show me you care. :D

It's funny cause it wasn't a witty comment at all.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. The UK is awesome and there are many good music type things going on. It sucks a lot that i can't see any of it atm! :( Hope your music luck is better than mine.

    ReplyDelete