Monday, November 9, 2009

Time To Pretend

"Creep" by Radiohead and "She Doesn't Get It" by the Format basically sum up how my life feels right now. Yes. You do the math and get back to me so I understand what I'm talking about.

I went to a Best Buy yesterday. I tried to find the Florence + the Machine album. They did not have it. I looked for any Circa Survive album. They didn't have those anymore. I looked for the Good Old War album. No. Anthony Green? Fuck no. Thank you stupid people who don't like to buy CD's for running record stores out of business. I don't care how much easier it is to click a goddamn button and download all your songs from some website. It is not the same. You get nothing tangible out of it. There's nothing to hold or look at. Some of those CD sleeves are fucking brilliant and totally . All you get from iTunes is a few files and maybe some pdf with the CD sleeve scanned in. Screw that.

MGMT is great. Guess I'm a little late on that one huh? I bet you they're gonna break up now and I'll never get to see them live.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment