Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey's are forever

Happy Thanksgiving! Unless you don't live in the States...or Canada. I guess. There's like a Canadian equivalent to Thanksgiving right? Is that suppose to be two words?

Dun duh dun duuuuunnnnn!!!

CLICHE POWER!!!!

Things I may or may not be thankful for:

-banana protectors
-Zooey Deschanel
-coffee
-this body
-you for taking the slightest interest in me
-me for taking the slightest interest in ________
-Mum
-Dad
-Steve?
-not Steve
-everything instant

...

That was fun.

The first thing I did this morning was write a poem in my head. I don't write poetry so I don't understand why I did that either. It's not good. It's about girls. Everything is about girls.

Apologizing to Lauren wouldn't make much sense

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment